Open Positions at Slice
Sales Coordinator -The ideal candidates will be experienced in handling a wide range of sales, catering, administrative and customer support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in catering/banquet sales, bi-lingual, exceedingly well organized, flexible and those that enjoy the exciting, fast-paced, weekend oriented nature of the event business
- Responding via email and telephone to incoming inquiries for the SLICE Venue
- Answering telephones, scheduling appointments
- Touring prospective clients through the SLICE event venue
- Presenting the SLICE benefits and packages to prospective clients
- The ability to sell event space and catering services to clients of all walks of life
- Managing client event details through the planning to the night of the event
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of manager appointment schedules.
Servers - On Call servers. Floor servers needed for our events to serve appetizers, monitor the flow during events and pick up sinks/plates around the venue.
SLICE is a local business that is experiencing growth. We are looking first and foremost for individuals that understand that the positions requires weekend work schedule.